Kentucky Clubs?

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KyMonArker

Reaction score
Im in NE Kentucky and was wondering if there were any clubs around My Area?? If theres any one out there interested In Forming a Club In the eastern ky, Southern Ohio, Or SoutWestern Westvirginia Tristate area Give me a yell!

I would be interested. There is alot of tin boat fisherman in my area that I am sure would also join. With all the lakes and ponds in our area it would be an ideal situation. KyMonArker email me at [email protected] if your still interested. I'm located in the Pike County area.

I'm in Mountaineer Bass Masters ( B.A.S.S. sanctioned ) out of Barboursville, WV. I dont know of any other clubs in my area. We fish mainly lakes in WV and also Yatesville and Grayson. A few of the guys there have tinboats, even I did until 2 years ago. I would mainly go as a non-boater since I really didnt know any good spots to fish on some of the lakes and wanted to learn something from the seasoned fisherman ( the older guys in the club).

They use to be the pond hoppers in Grayson but they disassembled a couple of years ago.I would love to see one started up again.Im all game for a club in our area,though I cant gurantee I wont be working away.A Quacker the western,ky club is way too far.But I will definately join if you get it fired up,Lets get it going,spring is almost here.

Latest posts