What do you eat and drink during a tourney

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ebcbob

Reaction score
Hey fellow tourney anglers, I do not have any superstitions or must habits, but in really hot weather, I freeze 32 oz. gator-aids, that way I can set it out and take drinks and it will still be cold. Beef jerkey, usually, it does not need refrigerated. Payday candy bars, salt and sugar, good energy. Peanut butter sandwiches. What's everyone else do and eat/drink?

I always stop and have a little breakfast before heading out During - Lance crackers,maybe a candy bar,water or a gatorade. I dont eat much I find I fish harder if Im hungry!!

Me and my dog usually share a can of Vienna Sausages or some beef jerky. I usually bring a gatorade and a water. Those pretzel cheddar Combos are good too though.

Jerky, sun flower seeds, peanut butter / cheese crackers, trail mix, and for a real treat I'll slice up some summer sausage and colby jack chees and thrown it in a ziplock in the cooler with the cold stuff. Big fan of vienna sausages too.

always stop and get hardees before and then i always have a cooler with two soft drinks, 1 water, two packs of nabs, and some kind of chocolate

dont fish tournys but i always have some chips or a box of them nature valley bar things (mmm mmm mm) and some water or gatorade incase we run out of beer :---) [-X

4 - 24oz Mountain Dews, 1 water (just to look at...), and beef jerkey and a snickers bar (compliments of my fishing partner)

If I'm by myself and not in a tourney, I'll take a can of salmon and crackers... but I'm more intuned to fishing than my stomach growling

1 Liter of Mountain Dew (Must be a Jawja thang), 1 pack of cheese on cheese, and 1 pack of p-nut butter on cheese crackers.

:twisted: I always have a big breakfast before hand. For the tourney I take a 1/2 gallon of green tea, energy bars, and even some type of nutritional supplement like Ensure. That stuff really keeps me going.

Latest posts