Arrowheads

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jasonr95

Reaction score
I guess this is one of my many hobbies. Just something to do after hunting season. These are found lying on top of the ground on private land at my hunting lease in Middle TN.

Attachments

• DSC00019.JPG
    DSC00019.JPG
    84.7 KB · Views: 1,137
  • DSCN3781.JPG
    DSCN3781.JPG
    167.8 KB · Views: 1,137
  • DSCN3782.JPG
    DSCN3782.JPG
    136.4 KB · Views: 1,137
Those are just a few I found yesterday. The hunting lease is good; use to be great. We had an ehd outbreak a few years back and it wiped out the deer population. Getting a little better every year. Went one whole year and never even seen anything with horns. This year I saw three pretty nice ones. Just had a shot at one-seven point. Turkey hunting is awesome. Usually limit out every year. It's nice to have a place to hunt where you do not run into people. There are two other people on the lease besides me-my father-in-law and his brother. We have 500 acres leased with access to another 100 about two miles away. We have a small 10 ft x 30 ft cabin. No running water or electricity and an outhouse. Look forward to the start of hunting season every year but ready to start fishing now if weather ever gets decent.

Latest posts