Hobbies?

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

89Suburban

Reaction score
Anybody got any hobbies besides boat tinkering and fishing? :lol:

I don;t do it anymore, but I really used to enloy plastic model building. I gave it up when all the kits started going to snap together and less quality, lost it's flair for me. :? Here are a few I made.

Attachments

• IMG_0037.JPG
    IMG_0037.JPG
    513.8 KB · Views: 1,028
  • IMG_0036.JPG
    IMG_0036.JPG
    534.2 KB · Views: 1,028
  • IMG_0038.JPG
    IMG_0038.JPG
    484.4 KB · Views: 1,028
  • IMG_0040.JPG
    IMG_0040.JPG
    548 KB · Views: 1,028
  • IMG_0039.JPG
    IMG_0039.JPG
    545.1 KB · Views: 1,028
I did the models when I was a kid, and tried one a few years ago, just could not get back into it. I have a HD Road King, that has 25K miles, on it does that count as a hobby? I have also gotten into car audio to some extent, have upgraded my daily driver with better speakers, deadener, an amp and sub, always looking for something new to try. I improved the sound of my DD immensely, did a little bit on the wife's car but not to the extent as I did on mine as she doesn't like for me to take her car apart. Sometimes I end up with leftover pieces LOL. Thinking of doing an upgrade to my truck, which would be a winter project as its not as hot in the garage then. have a 7 month old grandson now, so he takes up a weekend or two every month as well. Oh well. Don't particularly like to just sit and watch TV all the time. Nice work on those models btw..

Hey, 89...

Go here: https://www.tinboats.net/forum/viewforum.php?f=43

it's down in the last group of categories on TinBoats Forum - titled "Hobbies".......... you can read about the members hobbies there :) :)

I actually built a Huge Doll House for my little girl for her Birthday, got to admitt, It was great to do, kinda thinking of doing another for the wife :|

I think the captain gets into trains if I remember correctly( I think)

I enjoy small game and bird hunting. I like to shoot and was actually quite the firearms enthusiat but have started to get more out of it. Now I only have a few toys. But I still enjoy hunting and introducing new people to it and new shooters. Actually I had my 76 year old, very Liberal Aunt visit this past summer. She was also very anti gun untill I let her open up with my .22 rifle, now she loves shooting! My other hobbies are reading, writing, photography (mostly nature and landscape) and just spending time with my Wife and family. I also love to tinker and fix stuff, plus building things. Here's some photo's.

P7040101.jpg

101_0305.jpg

101_0255.jpg

101_0296.jpg

Model70Featherweight_0069.jpg

Model70Featherweight_0051.jpg

IMG_4405.jpg

IMG_4461.jpg

DSCI0301.jpg

Besides the normal fishing and camping, I'm into trucks.

Once the boat is done, I'm going keep building my front and rear axles for a 95 Ford Bronco. Also going to install the roof rack, and build a sleeping platform/storage area in the back for overnight fishing trips.

Eventually I'm going to install a 6.9 Diesel, and run waste oil for 3/4 of the year.

Latest posts