Any kayakers?

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

basstender10.6

Reaction score
I like kayaking in the waves on big lakes or on a beach during the summer. I have a 10' pelican kayak that is working well for me. I saw this aat the boat show for $4000 and thought it was pretty cool. has anyone seen this in person? It is called the Hobie Mirage adventure island

Attachments

• asfasf.JPG
    asfasf.JPG
    34.8 KB · Views: 905
$4000 and no rod holders?

Actually I have a Hobie Kona two seater we use for fishing in fresh and salt water.

We also had a Vanguard 15 racing sailboat. It was fast but then age caught up to us. We sold it as we weren't limber as we used to be.

nomowork said:
$4000 and no rod holders?

Actually I have a Hobie Kona two seater we use for fishing in fresh and salt water.

We also had a Vanguard 15 racing sailboat. It was fast but then age caught up to us. We sold it as we weren't limber as we used to be.
Yeah the price is crazy but they can ask what ever they want because there are the only company who makes it. Thats the way the world is. I am looking to get a sunfish, I have seen some pretty cheap ones on craigslist for like $400, hope I can get one before the end of July.