Rod Rack

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gillhunter

Staff member
Reaction score
I needed to figure out how to store our rods when we moved a few years ago. Built this Rod Storage Rack out of some poplar left over from another project. This one holds 15 Rods.

Attachments

• Rod Rack3.jpg
    Rod Rack3.jpg
    46 KB · Views: 2,731
  • Rod Rack2.jpg
    Rod Rack2.jpg
    45.9 KB · Views: 2,731
  • Rod Rack1.jpg
    Rod Rack1.jpg
    75.4 KB · Views: 2,731
Very cool. I've been wanting to do the same for my rods. I have way too many projects for the time that I have. #-o

gouran01 said:
HOW'D YA KNOW i WAS LOOKIN FOR MY NEXT PROJECT? Sold

Are you fishing Saginaw Bay? I haven't fished there in years, but it used to have great perch.

i get over there about every month or so, spend most my time fishin right off the bay on quanicassee for cats. Hoping to get out and find some birds over the weekend.

DocWatson said:
You sure do have it in the right location. :wink:

Nice bit of work on the rack. =D>

Thanks. My garage is my "Man Room", it's were I keep the boat and almost as import a fridge full of beer. :LOL2:

OK, Gilhunter, its un american to have a nice well organized garage like your pictures show... I could bring some of my stuff over for you to store..........No wait. Your to far away......Looks very nice, good job

Gillhunter I see empty slots I think you need to buy more rods.

Nice work on the rack too.

Gramps50 said:
Gillhunter I see empty slots I think you need to buy more rods.

Nice work on the rack too.

Thanks! Trust me it is totally full. :LOL2: In fact I gave 5 rods and reels to a lady at work so she could take her grand kids fishing.

freetofish said:
OK, Gilhunter, its un american to have a nice well organized garage like your pictures show... I could bring some of my stuff over for you to store..........No wait. Your to far away......Looks very nice, good job

Thanks!! You need to understand how my wife keeps the inside of the house :LOL2: . She makes me pull everything out of the garage every 3 months and mops the floor! I guess it comes from both of us coming from very humble backgrounds and trying to take care of what we have been fortunate enough to acquirer over the 40 years we have been together :beer:

Latest posts