Forza 4

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

breachless

Reaction score
Anyone else playing this on Xbox Live??? I LOVE it. It is a Petrol-Head's dream come true. I had and played Gran Turismo 5 on the PS3, and this game crushes it.

Would be cool to get some more people in our car club for some racing, drag racing or just some drift challenges. If you have an interest in cars, you need to get this game, and then let me know so we can meet up online!

I want SO bad.....with Christmas coming, and going back to school I can't afford an XBOX360.

This is literally the only game I desire to play.

LonLB said:
I want SO bad.....with Christmas coming, and going back to school I can't afford an XBOX360.

This is literally the only game I desire to play.

Indeed. I don't get to play often with a 2 year old and another baby due in January, but I couldn't pass it up. I actually bought a 360 JUST to play this game alone (I had completely sworn off the 360 after 3 of them died on me).

I plan on grabbing it when the open water to hard water transition starts and bite on the upper Miss turn's off. But for now.. big eye's are still hittin!!