MW3?

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looking forward to hearing what you guys think.

I will likely be sticking with the ps3 for my cod needs...and likely be Christmas before I get it.

Yea playing it here, I've been with Xbox360 for 3 years and got tired of the monthly cost and card costs. So we just got the PS3 last week of Oct.

Love the MW3 myself, they did a good job on it, its my favorite cause i like the infantry games, also bought the battle field3 and they did awsome on that. Like how the graphics are when you jump over things, real looking. The knifing is a big move but don't care for the dog tag grabbing scene, it's a little over the top IMO.

Well to be honest all this is my sons stuff lol, had a B-day recently, it don't take much to impress me anyway on vid games, I grew up on pong, lol

finished playing mw3 on my pc yesterday. can't say i liked it better than mw 2.i think i will pick up battlefield 3 tomorrow. battlefield 2 was great.

I am sure that the graphics of bf3 are great and my brothers both liked the single player on it.

As for myself I only care about the multi player and the mega style like in bf3 is just not for me. CoD has never let me down, I always enjoy them. I don't want a huge change because I find the feel of their games is very enjoyable. Moving up in graphics eventually with a new engine would be nice, but I think we will see a ps4 before that happens.

On black ops I found the recovery from swinging the knife to bringing your gun back up was quite slow...mw2 was better at that. How do you find it on mw3?

@fishingbuds...what were you meaning by the knifing was a big move?

I am a battlefield fan first and foremost. I haven't played through the campaign on either battlefield or MW3 yet. Multiplayer is my bread and butter.

I think the knifing in bf3 is pretty awesome, though. I like the realism, especially when you find somebody laying in prone to knife. I enjoy the battlefield series because it's huge maps, and you can really move tacticaly to make kills and save your butt sometimes. Whereas in the Call of Duty series, once someone shoots at you, you're pretty much dead meat. There is no going into prone or ducking behind cover. It's alot harder to get a solid shot on someone in battlefield, especially at range.

The only real reason I bought MW3 is because all my old army buddies play it online, and it's fun to catch up with those guys and do the tactical type stuff. But, I was really let down with the MW3 graphics. Looks and feels just like Black Ops to me. I would've been just fine if they have released all these new multiplayer maps in a huge map pack for Black Ops. Something I really dislike is I haven't found many good sniping positions on these new maps.

But, a plus for MW3 is they are going to release a new map pack each month for I believe 9 months. That'll keep things fresh for a while.

If any of you are playing on Xbox360, and want a casual gamer to play with or against, send me a friend request, and make sure you let me know you're from tinboats in the message. my gamertag is HundertLeichen.

I love MW3 my wife got it for me for christmas, just way too many kids playing the multiplayer so i tend to stick to the special ops side it's WAY more challenging and it actually makes the players work togeather otherwise we both die, it multiplayer if you have a crappy crew every one will scatter and if you're up against a decent op crew they will stick togeather and pick you off one by one.

I'm playing BF3 on PC and it's pretty sweet. They didn't put in-going VOIP which is retarded...does MW3 have it? There's nothing like flying a gunship and not being able to talk to your gunner to tell him there's a mobile AA at 3o'clock low!

lol you're not the first person iv heard say that, i actually play MW3 on the wii for now untill i can buy the PS3 and when i do i will be on battle field cause some of the demos iv seen for it is INSANE! i hate the fact nintendo didnt get into it, yet again why nintendo has become chumps and sony rules!

BF3 on Xbox 360 here. It took some time to get used to BF3 compared to MW. MW is much more user friendly but now that I have gotten the hang of BF3 I find it surpasses MW in many areas. Love both games though!!

Latest posts