Video of Big stripers on big Shad in the SeaArk.

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Jim said:
Great video man!

Nice job. =D>
Jim,
Thanks for the good vibes. I threw that one together pretty fast trying out the new camera. Trying to get through the video edit learning curve with this software. :shock:

KMixson said:
Nice fish. Looks like fun.
Thanks!
It's a goodun as all caught fish are! Catching big striped bass in the river is always a fun time. Heck just going is the fun, catching fish is a bonus... :LOL2:

Jim said:
What kind of camera and software?
Jim
It's a Sony action cam. HDR-Az1 mini. Really great camera. Better then gopro black, smaller, water resistant outside of case, much better audio, image stabilization, better lense and cost less. The software comes witht the camera. It has a waterproof case as well and can be viewed and controlled from a phone or a wrist monitor. I just need to get a few attachments now!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    45.4 KB · Views: 2,409
Cool video! Nice music choice.

Makes we want to get out there and find some stripers. Been a long winter.

duckfish said:
Cool video! Nice music choice.

Makes we want to get out there and find some stripers. Been a long winter.
Duck fish,
It's definetly time to be chasing stripers. Spring is a fun to to fish for any species. Glad the video motivates you to get after them!
Tight lines

Great looking fish! I was going to post how well the video seemed to flow but apparently the reason is you know what you're doing lol. Congrats:)

[youtube]iTe7eDXnZ8w&feature[/youtube]

Abraham said:
Great looking fish! I was going to post how well the video seemed to flow but apparently the reason is you know what you're doing lol. Congrats:)

Abraham,
I am just learning this camera and software. Actually just learning how the new SeaArk fished too that day! It was a fun day of learning... Wish I could learn that much everyday! I tried to post a catch from hit to hand without cutting the video and keep some interest. Too long and it gets boring to a lot of people. It seemed to flow pretty well for the first uncut video I have made. I actually did cut trellising the fish out because of time and taking pictures. I'll try to make some more when I can get back on the water and remember to take the camera and charge it... :shock:

H20hawgs said:
Abraham said:

Abraham,
I am just learning this camera and software. Actually just learning how the new SeaArk fished too that day! It was a fun day of learning... Wish I could learn that much everyday! I tried to post a catch from hit to hand without cutting the video and keep some interest. Too long and it gets boring to a lot of people. It seemed to flow pretty well for the first uncut video I have made. I actually did cut trellising the fish out because of time and taking pictures. I'll try to make some more when I can get back on the water and remember to take the camera and charge it... :shock:
Abraham,
Here is a video I mad of catching Shad to striper fish with. It's a quick clip which seems easy and not so much editing thought =D>
https://youtu.be/F9sT_PCyJws

Thanks for the video! My son has a gopro but after your video i might have to check out the Sony. I would like to video some runs with the riverpro. Oh...nice fish! Is the editing software with the Sony easy to use?

Sent from this smart thingamajig using tapatalk.

AllOutdoors said:
Thanks for the video! My son has a gopro but after your video i might have to check out the Sony. I would like to video some runs with the riverpro. Oh...nice fish! Is the editing software with the Sony easy to use?

Sent from this smart thingamajig using tapatalk.

I like the Sony. The software is pretty similar to the go pro. Some part are easier and some are the same. Can't wait to see the River Pro videos...

H20hawgs said:
Abraham said:

Abraham,

You're doing a fine job for a beginner, no doubt about it. Give it a few months and you'll be kicking ***. As far as keeping the videos short and exciting, I'm all for it. Hard to keep anyone's attention very long nowadays. Going to check out that other vid you posted now. Keep up the good work :mrgreen:

Latest posts