Wellmax LED trailer lights

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

user 29

Reaction score
I can't figure out how to attach the lights to the trailer. I went as far as opening one of the lights to see if there is a threaded hole in the back ... nothing.
Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks

if there is 2 bolts on the back, thats were the bracket goes for the square lights. If they are the rectangle light the bolt head fits up into slots in the back.

Justaguy442 said:
if there is 2 bolts on the back, thats were the bracket goes for the square lights. If they are the rectangle light the bolt head fits up into slots in the back.

Just checked. That's not it. I'll take a pic and post it.
Thanks.

Back of light -- trailer light area front and back

Attachments

• IMG_0816 2.JPG
    IMG_0816 2.JPG
    26.1 KB · Views: 1,210
  • IMG_0817.JPG
    IMG_0817.JPG
    36.1 KB · Views: 1,210
  • IMG_0818.JPG
    IMG_0818.JPG
    36.2 KB · Views: 1,210
Yes those slots. I should have posted a pic for you, but was just leaving the house. Could have saved you 3 hours.

Justaguy442 said:
Yes those slots. I should have posted a pic for you, but was just leaving the house. Could have saved you 3 hours.

Thanks but that's not your burden. It woulda been nice had Wellmax provided better instructions. For future reference, you slide the head of the bolt into the slot, then slide the bolt through the openings. I have it reversed.

Latest posts