navionics app

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jellio5

Reaction score
I downloaded the navionics iPhone app yesterday and it is awesome I would highly recommend it. The only thing you need is a cell phone charger onboard to maintain your battery. Two thumbs up.

+1 i totally agree and love my Navionics app on my HTC EVO Design 4g, very very useful, I do wish you could enlarge the font size on the map so you can see the depth easier.

Here a screen shot as it appears on my phone. There's tons of options and it works even without cell coverage. Between this my graph and my gps I have my bases covered.

becc2ef4.jpg

I've got Navionics on my HDS, (I don't have one of those fancy do everything phones), and so far I really like it. It seems to be accurate with the lakes I usually fish.

I'd be curious to see if there's any differences between the phone app and the map card in my HDS.

Agreed, I love the navionics app! The "community layer" allows other users to share locations and species caught. Of course you can keep your spots secret as well.

you can not, probably for just that reason. They would not want you to by a $10 app and be able to replace their $150 map I would think. I like this app because I can look to see where I want to go the night before and get familiar with the area with the google map over lay, then post to FB so in case something goes wrong people know the area I will be at. Also the tides, wind, and current tab is nice too. Oh and the social over lay is nice, have used others hotspot markers with success.

Latest posts