wheel chair battery on a trolling motor with pictures now

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

caddyjosh

Reaction score
I have a friend who works in the wheel chair business and says he has a couple gel cell wheel chair batterys will these work on my trolling motor they are 12v....

caddyjosh said:
I am going to go get them this weekend i'll post some pics when I get em
Here they are

Attachments

• boat 4 001.jpg
    boat 4 001.jpg
    95.7 KB · Views: 1,536
  • boat 4 002.jpg
    boat 4 002.jpg
    90.5 KB · Views: 1,535
  • boat 4 003.jpg
    boat 4 003.jpg
    75.7 KB · Views: 1,547
my father in law works for a wheelchair repair and medical needs company and i use those batteries..they work great for me and they are free so when one starts to go bad i just get another one.

he told me that most wheelchairs have 2 batteries and usually when i do the service on them if one tests bad they replace both so he puts the good one aside if any of his friends need one..

i put a battery tender trickle charger on my batteries so i never had a problem yet

01explorerrick said:
my father in law works for a wheelchair repair and medical needs company and i use those batteries..they work great for me and they are free so when one starts to go bad i just get another one.

he told me that most wheelchairs have 2 batteries and usually when i do the service on them if one tests bad they replace both so he puts the good one aside if any of his friends need one..

i put a battery tender trickle charger on my batteries so i never had a problem yet

welcome aboard, thanks for joining!