Is this a good switch panel?

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nowgrn4

Reaction score
It's twice as expensive as some most of the other panels. https://www.amazon.com/Blue-Sea-Systems-WeatherDeck-Waterproof/dp/B000K2O0B8. I need top drawer components on my Weld-craft repower/refurb, it sits uncovered out in the elements in the canal behind us pretty much all summer long.

Blue Sea Systems has a good reputation for quality. Maybe a custom made cover just for your console would help keep the weather off. I cover my electronics when the boat is sitting out all summer. Everything is supposed to be water resistant but I feel better keeping it out of the rain.

I have one in my shop I have had for over a year and yet to install lol. All I can say is it is well built and had good connections on the back. I did a lot of research and feedback on these switch panels was very positive. FWIW, I have the same 6 gang switch model (fused) and paid $95 for it and I recall that was as cheap as there was at that point in time so it seems that is a good price currently.

Twice as expensive and ten times better built than generic Amazon switch panels.

I have the 4 pos fused in my boat and it's been great.

Sent from my moto g(7) power using Tapatalk

Latest posts