• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toTinBoats.net and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

FIsh Finder

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jdbassin2003

Reaction score
Hey All,
I recently bought a 14' vbottom 1978 Crestliner that you will all see soon in the Mod section, I need a few things for it but I'm on a bit of a budget, that said, I am looking for a used but working fishfinder with transducer and all. I am in the Saint louis area but would be happy to pay shipping. It doesn't have to be anything fancy Just need one that will tell my boys and I how deep the water is and where the fish are :)

Jeff

If it were me, I'd purchase a new depth finder. Cuda as well as Hummingbird make a very affordable finders under $90/ As a matter of fact cuda makes the 620 line it retails for $74. I use a Cuda and haven't had any troubles with it. Cuda stands behind there finders, I bent a connector (my fault) I called and they set me a new unit no questions asked. Used finders are a gamble!

If y0u have a dicks sporting goods store go check like now. I purchased a cuda 300 on clearence 2 weeks ago for $35. I did''nt need it today but for a future project.

Latest posts