• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toTinBoats.net and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Aluminum Boat Wanted

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PATRIOT2

Reaction score
WANTED . . . Aluminum boat hull only, no motor, no carpet, no flooring . . . minimum dimensions 16' long, 72" wide, 20" transom height . . . maximum bare hull weight 300# . . . 1987 model year or newer . . . no flatbottoms, must be V bottom or modified-V . . . riveted or welded, no preference . . . have cash . . . can pick up anywhere from the Atlantic Coast to the Pacific Coast bounded between the I-10 and I-40 east-west corridors.

mandell1jz said:
I have 2 16ft. modified v hull's in great shape, however both have Yamaha outboards.What ball park price are you looking to be just for hull/trailer.
PM sent.

Its not exactly what you want, but I have a BassTracker 1542 mod-v that I've stripped completely down. I tore out everything and its currently sitting as a bare hull. There were a few cracks that I had professionally welded.

Here is a pic I took during the tear down process. Its located in Glenmoore, PA. Let me know if you have any interest.

IMG_1574.jpg

MrSimon said:
Its not exactly what you want, but I have a BassTracker 1542 mod-v that I've stripped completely down. I tore out everything and its currently sitting as a bare hull. There were a few cracks that I had professionally welded.

Here is a pic I took during the tear down process. Its located in Glenmoore, PA. Let me know if you have any interest.

IMG_1574.jpg

And you can't beat the price anywhere..

Latest posts