• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toTinBoats.net and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

foot control trolling motor

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

freetofish

Reaction score
I'm looking for a 12 volt 54# thrust foot controlled trolling motor... I have a 35# thrust on my Alumacraft 1648 and it just doesn't do the job...Depending on the price I could use one with a little more thrust but doubt I could afford it. Hoping to find something in the 3 hr +- driving distance from St. Louis.

I found mine on craigslist, it's only a #35 but it moves my 1652 just time. Maybe your speed control switch is going bad, I had to replace mine, it was $15 I think.

you can get a 55# that is 12v, MK has the Power Drive and the Terrova, but not cheap by any means. MG has some models in this power range, but don't know any prices. If you were closer, you could look at my 43# MG, which would probably push your boat just fine. It came off a Tracker PT175, pulled it just fine as well. GL

Hey TN, what part of Tenn. are you in... we go through Tenn. on our way to N.C. to visit our daughter a couple of times a year.. could maybe make a side trip.

I have one that has a short in it. It will run out of the water but once in the water wont... Im wanting to sell it. I could ship it to you if you want it.

freetofish said:
Hey TN, what part of Tenn. are you in... we go through Tenn. on our way to N.C. to visit our daughter a couple of times a year.. could maybe make a side trip.

bout an hour south of Knoxville on I-75

Latest posts