• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toTinBoats.net and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Vintage aluminum boat

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wookiee_king

Reaction score
I would like to find an old 50s-60s aluminum boat that is 12 to 16 feet long. Something with a windshield similar to the "ski dart" below. I have several things to trade if you're open to them. I have factory made 10ft aluminum pontoons, and several jet skis. Any help locating one of these gems would be greatly appreciated. Oh and it will lead to a build thread on hear that will be hilarious.

Attachments

• 1962-DD-2.jpg
    1962-DD-2.jpg
    15 KB · Views: 2,618
I have not seen any of the Dart's for sale, but I have seen an old Lone Star for sale. It was on ebay about a month ago. It had been gutted, but had the tail fins. I think it was a 14', or, might have been 16'. I can go back and find my notes on it for you if you'd like. It's location was up north. That's why I didn't buy it....too far to travel to get it. I don't believe it sold, but I do have the fellows name.

Keith
Texas

UPDATE:
Sorry, the fellow sold it a couple weeks ago for $299. I did look on ebay for you, but to no avail. I wish you the best of luck in finding what you want.

Keith
Texas

You would need to add a windshield but one of these has the fins!

https://cnj.craigslist.org/boa/4844354120.html

JL8Jeff said:
You would need to add a windshield but one of these has the fins!

https://cnj.craigslist.org/boa/4844354120.html

That's a beautiful thing. Seems just a little high to me but then it hasn't been messed up yet either. When I finish my current project that's what I want to do next.

I would look around for an Alumacraft Flying D or Flying C there is also a model F and more common Deep C (a simpler Flying C)

We recently picked up a FLying C that we are really happy with.

If you don't mind traveling a bit use Ad Huntr to search all of Craig's List

The Flying C looks alot like the boat you are looking for. Probably more of them.

Latest posts