• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toTinBoats.net and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Sears/SeaNymph 14ft rear corner caps

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Boat2fast

Reaction score
Wanted: Sears/SeaNymph 14ft rear corner caps.
Towed my project boat and forgot they were not secured...
Gone forever.
Looking for port and starboard rear corner cap castings.
Any help appreciated. Thank you. (860)463-8697

Contact Great Lakes Skipper - - - he has an ebay store
with thousands of original and repop boating stuff.
He may have something that will work for you.
Just send him a note describing what you need. Really good guy to work with.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Misty-Harbor-1361-Brushed-Aluminum-Pontoon-Boat-10-5-8-Inch-Transom-Corner-Brack-/141772170640?hash=item210247a590&vxp=mtr

I'd just make them ... wouldn't take an hour or two. I have sheets of 5052 I could send you if you pay the shipping. I imagine you'd only need two squares, starting 10" or 12" square. See sketch.

Bending/forming the corners is best if annealed first, ~650-degrees at the bend. Apply Sharpie marker and when it melts/bubbles/fizzes/discolors - stop the heat ... or you'll soon have a hole :wink: ...

Attachments

• Corner Caps.png
    Corner Caps.png
    154.3 KB · Views: 1,362
Johnny, Thank you for your suggestion on Great Lakes Skipper. I have an inquiry in to them now. We'll see what they can come up with.

Dale, If I cannot locate original parts then fabrication is a must. The boat is worth the effort. Thank you for the tips.