Well, I’m still sitting around with this stupid brace on my right foot. Having nothing better to do I gathered some ‘data’ on my 2019 fishing activity.
Not the most exciting reading but here is my recap of 2019:
• I took the boat out to one lake or another a total of 26 different days.
• I managed to get out every month except Feb, but I only got out once in Aug, Sept, & Oct.
• Of the 26 days on the water, three were skunks.
• I put approximately 127 hours on the outboard
• An average day on the water was just short of 5 hours (run time).
• Brought home 68 trout and a few crappie
• Didn’t keep track of releases but it wasn’t that many. Manly LMB, crappie, and one or two dink trout that weren’t hooked too bad.
• Had a personal best with a 5.6 pound rainbow.
• All except one were caught trolling using downriggers. The one was caught while I was bringing the line in to call it a day.
• In between all of this I spent a heck of a lot of time on TinBoats.net!
All-in-all I am pretty happy and hope for a repeat in 2020. And that is just the fishing!
Ad blocker detected: Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker on our website.
Registered Users Only! Register....It's worth it!
1 post • Page 1 of 1