Lake Audrey (New Jersey) 4/5

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fish devil

Reaction score
:twisted: 7:45AM-1:45PM Windy, sunny, 50-75 air temps, 58-61 water temps, clear water. My first time out on this lake since it opened to the public. Overall a tough fishing day but I enjoyed scouting the lake. Topwater plugs early morning did not produce on this "smallmouth" lake. Tried bouncing small jigs off the bottom with no success. Finally worked a 1/2oz. SK Redeye lipless crank around the drop offs. Eventually a smallie nailed the fast moving lure. That was it for the day.

Attachments

• Audrey009-1-2.jpg
    Audrey009-1-2.jpg
    95.9 KB · Views: 228
  • Audrey007.jpg
    Audrey007.jpg
    85.9 KB · Views: 228
  • Audrey010.jpg
    Audrey010.jpg
    83.6 KB · Views: 228
  • Audrey012.jpg
    Audrey012.jpg
    101 KB · Views: 228
Nice Smallie...can't wait to hit that lake the end of this month while I'm down camping at Parvin State Park. I was just down in Millville this past weekend to pick up my new Track 1436 from Franzwa Marine and was going to stop by and take a look at Lake Audrey, but I was short on time.

Nice fish, the Red Eye strikes again. Would love to get one of those bronzebacks, but there is nowhere close to my house. Congrats!

I'd like to go there and deer fish :LOL2:

good job FD... atleast you didn't leave empty handed

Good going Joe, I havnt seen any small SMB coming out of that place, all are good size, I havnt hit it yet but it is on my schedule. Hows the ramp?

shamoo said:
Good going Joe, I havnt seen any small SMB coming out of that place, all are good size, I havnt hit it yet but it is on my schedule. Hows the ramp?

:twisted: Ramp is actually not bad. I didn't even have to put my Jeep in 4 wheel drive.

Latest posts