Beastin' at Lake Audrey 4/9

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fish devil

Reaction score
:twisted: 7:45AM-2:30PM Windy, overcast, 50-55 air temps, 64 water temps, clear water. Finished my vacation week fishing with my stepson Jeremy. To our surprise the parking lot was EMPTY. It was tough fishing for both of us. He nailed a huge yellow perch early on a SK lipless crank. I had a few hits on a t-rigged 3-1/2" SK coffee tube but could not hook up. Probably perch. I went back to the SK lipless crank and fired away for quite a few hours working the dropoffs around the lake. Finally a little after 1:00PM I got a massive strike in about 10' of water. MY personal best smallie at 5lbs even. Looked to be spawned out. That fish really made my day. 8)

Attachments

• LakeAudrey004-1.jpg
    LakeAudrey004-1.jpg
    78.7 KB · Views: 256
  • LakeAudrey003.jpg
    LakeAudrey003.jpg
    81.3 KB · Views: 256
Real nice looking fish there,both of them.
Congrats on the PB.
Did you eat the perch??

Good Grief, if that thing was spawned out....it must have looked like a bowling ball with fins.

Nice fish FD =D>

Nice Fish guys! Opening Day at the resiv. for me tomorrow, can't wait!! I'll post when I get them.

Nice fish FD. Have they put in the new ramp yet? Do they allow outboards or is it electric only. I was thinking of hitting up that lake next Friday. I know its been closed for a few years while they worked on putting in stucture and stocking it with SM.
Any chance on getting directions :D

njTom said:
Nice fish FD. Have they put in the new ramp yet? Do they allow outboards or is it electric only. I was thinking of hitting up that lake next Friday. I know its been closed for a few years while they worked on putting in stucture and stocking it with SM.
Any chance on getting directions :D

:twisted: Check PM!!!!

Latest posts