Scary Big Fish?

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Captain Ahab

Reaction score
Or really small angler? My son was not upset at the fish - just the fact that I kept stopping him from wading

4-14-10003.jpg

4-14-10004.jpg

FishingCop said:
I always thought you were a meanie and liked to scare kids :lol: (Nice crappie though =D>

:LOL2:

I hope you don't get in as much trouble as I did the first time i brought my daughter back home covered in fish slime.

I responded to your post about the life jacket, but never heard back. I probably should have sent a PM. Anyway, my new boat came with a childs 20-25" chest life jacket in it. Your more than welcome to it if it fits.

Specknreds said:
FishingCop said:
I always thought you were a meanie and liked to scare kids :lol: (Nice crappie though =D>

:LOL2:

I hope you don't get in as much trouble as I did the first time i brought my daughter back home covered in fish slime.

I responded to your post about the life jacket, but never heard back. I probably should have sent a PM. Anyway, my new boat came with a childs 20-25" chest life jacket in it. Your more than welcome to it if it fits.

Oops sorry about that. I never checked back and it got lost in the mix or 'view new posts"

I think I have a life jacket from a guy I fish with. Thank you so much for your kind offer

When my son first saw this fish he tuned and ran, got about halfway back to the house.

Attachments

• yt (Large).JPG
    yt (Large).JPG
    138.3 KB · Views: 304
  • yt (Large).JPG
    yt (Large).JPG
    138.3 KB · Views: 304
=D> =D> =D> Sweeet........................................................JIGGY.....I fished today myself caught 3 and if ya put them together they might have been 12 inches long.........One dim days....Owell......Always tomorrow..............................