First Fish Ever

Registered Users Only! Register....It's worth it!
Pruitt1222

First Fish Ever

Post by Pruitt1222 »

Took my daughter out last night, Trying to she how she will handle fishing. I think I am going to have to put toys in the boat. But she enjoyed catching some fish, And enjoyed her new dora pole vary much. She caught 3 dozen fish give or take a few. Mostly small rainbows and bluegills. Once the fishing slowed down she was done though. I think I am gonna get a small closed face reel and put it on a crappie rod though. That little two foot dora pole is only good for missing the fish. I missed so many fighting with her or cause that little pole that wont set a hook. Thank i am gonna start taking here once a month or so till she gets old enough to do most of it herself.
Attachments
GetAttachment.jpg

Truckmechanic

First Fish Ever

Post by Truckmechanic »

Thats AWESOME....

bAcKpAiN

First Fish Ever

Post by bAcKpAiN »

Thanks for sharing that special moment with us. I love seeing the little ones when they catch their first fish!

jigster60

First Fish Ever

Post by jigster60 »

=D> =D> =D> Sweet.............................................................JIGGY

BaitCaster

First Fish Ever

Post by BaitCaster »

Awwww...so cute.
“There’s a fine line between fishing and just standing on the shore like an idiot.” ~Stephen Wright

The Livin Large Project - http://www.tinboats.net/forum/viewtopic ... 21&t=14160