Weird year but lots of fish so far.

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Salmon_Slayer_2008_Lund

Reaction score
Hey guys, sorry for not being around this time. My father been sick lately in the hospital for a couple weeks and with other things.

I did manage to go out fishing. Got the boat Dialed in on the 2nd week of June. Well not much of a report but I guess pics will speak for themselves. Lets say There were already 2 fish over 30lbs in the boat within less than a month. :wink:

first 30lber of the year in June.
p6140127.jpg

23 and 25lb Kings.
p6140137y.jpg

p7020168.jpg

25lb King.
p7210174.jpg

p7220018.jpg

my 30lb King
p7250018u.jpg

another angle of the 30lber.
p7250020.jpg

p72200191.jpg

https://www.deadfishcompany.com <<< check that if you have time please!

Waterwings said:
That's some excellent catching! =D> . Hope your father gets to feeling better soon.

Thanks alot! He had Pneumonia which eventually travelled to his blood to poor diagnosing from the doctors. he had to stay in the hospital for treatment. now he is ok, he has been out and got a 23 and 25lb kings. But I will bring him to the doctor on Friday because he still has a cough and I need to get my left wrist checked out.

Awesome fish - that looks like lots of fun

You trolling for them?

#-o I guess so just saw the down riggers.

What type of downriggers do you use and how are they set up?

Glad to see you got some fishing in. I'm in the same boat(pun get it :lol: ) only had the big boat out a couple times and those have been by myself only caught a couple little 8-10lbs. Thats cool your getting into the biggins

Captain Ahab said:
Awesome fish - that looks like lots of fun

You trolling for them?

#-o I guess so just saw the down riggers.

What type of downriggers do you use and how are they set up?

Thanks alot! I use Big Jon. They are 3 years old. they work hard. I may upgrade to Cannon Mag 20 DT/TS within the next 2 years. I have 300ft of 195lb stainless steel wire on the Starboard side and 150lb cord for the speed/temp probe. I also run 2x 13lb torpedo weights.

Crankworm said:
Glad to see you got some fishing in. I'm in the same boat(pun get it :lol: ) only had the big boat out a couple times and those have been by myself only caught a couple little 8-10lbs. Thats cool your getting into the biggins

Its been nuts the 2nd and 3rd week of July during the derby I am doing, a 40.02lb and a 39.90lb king were caught. plenty of 35lbers. Friday we boated a 32.42 which was too small. 32.70lbs was in 10th for the past week.

fish devil said:
:twisted: Some great Kings you got there. =D> Thanks for reporting. Hope your pop gets better.
Thank you! he is much better now! just regaining his strength now.

Zum said:
Glad to see your still hammering them,wtg.
Thanks alot! today was the first time in 3 weeks that a 30+lb fish wasn't landed in the boat.

Glad to see you back and slaying the fish as usual. Glad your father is getting well too. I see you lost your lucky hat :shock: or did you get a new one?

jkbirocz said:
Glad to see you back and slaying the fish as usual. Glad your father is getting well too. I see you lost your lucky hat :shock: or did you get a new one?
Thank you! I didn't lose it. I just retired it. I have a sponsor now so I just wear what he gives and promote it!

jigster60 said:
=D> =D> =D> Sweet......................................................Jiggy
Thank you!

Loggerhead Mike said:
awsome!

glad your old man is better

Thanks dude! he is just getting over the after effects of the antibiotics!

Latest posts