out with my grandkids

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bobberboy

TinBoats Supporter
Reaction score
I went fishing with my daughter and her kids yesterday. She's in Wisconsin between Madison and Milwaukee. We went on lake Okauchee looking for the mighty bluegill and found some mighty small ones but had fun. We were out for 4 hours and the kids fished almost the whole time. We have a new convert to fishing too. Last night we went to the bookstore and my grandson asked for a book about how fishing and later asked me to get him some fishing tackle for his birthday. He'll be 9 in October. My granddaughter loved the fish and insisted on holding them before throwing them back. Here are the results...

Grandson Mitchel - fish caught with his Superman rod and reel
DSCN1131-1.jpg

Granddaughter Emma - fish caught with her Barbie rod and reel
DSCN1135.jpg

Daughter Jenny - using the Superman outfit and the smallest largemouth I've ever seen
DSCN1136.jpg

The smallest largemouth
DSCN1137.jpg

A good time was had by all.

Way to go bobberboy!!! Looks like everyone had a good time, Way to go Mitchel & Emma, Jenny Jenny, Jenny, thats a beaut!!!!(LOL), sounds like Mitchel is catching the fever, soon he'll be out growing the spiderman rod, maybe October?

I got another day out with my grandkids. Not as many fish as the other day but a good time still. When we ran out of worms we motored around, made some wakes and jumped over them. The kids have little boat experience so they thought that was pretty fun.

DSCN1149-1.jpg

DSCN1147.jpg