Virginia Fishing

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shamoo

Reaction score
Spent a week at Williamsburg, stayed at Williamsburg Plantation, snuck away for 3 1/2 hours, rented jon-boats/trolling motors and fished Waller Mill Reservoir managed 3 bass, heres 2 bass and the place where I caught them. Fish were caught on JDBaits 5" stick bait, watermelon r/flake
shamoo264.jpg

shamoo262.jpg

shamoo263.jpg

I live and work not very far from Waller Mill and heard that it has some great fishing. Also, I saw in your other post you stopped by my personal tackle box...where I stop just about every week on the way home from work.

Hey cavman, I had a $50 gift card to use, if I would have ordered through the catalog i would have had to pay for shipping and handling, nice place!!!!

I wish I would have asked if anyone was from around there, we could have gotten together, it would have been my treat. It costs 2 bucks to get into the park, they have a nice little boat ramp. It is a good place to fish, get your butt over there, they also have hybred striper. I wish I had a full day to fish it.

Nice fish Moo,
I live in Newport News,which is real close to Waller Mill,I need to try it out soon.What is this store you 2 are talking about?Bass Pro of some other tackle shop in Williamsburg?
Thanks,
DanD

batman said:
Nice fish Moo,
I live in Newport News,which is real close to Waller Mill,I need to try it out soon.What is this store you 2 are talking about?Bass Pro of some other tackle shop in Williamsburg?
Thanks,
DanD
batman, you'll like fishing Waller Mill Res., from looking at pictures hanging up by the office there are quality fish swimmen in them waters.. We;re talken bout BassProShops in Hampton.

Latest posts