August 29th 2010................JIGGY

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jigster60

Reaction score
Hey men......I haven't posted any pics of fish i been catchin lately .....Been to busy catchin and not enof time picin :lol: .....Ole Jiggy been fishin alot well as much as I can at least.... I've had some health issues and the bride has had neck surgery for the second time so Been kinda hecktic at times here.....Okay enof of that stuff.........here's some pics of a trip me and my bud on the Ohio river just south of Henderson Ky .... area called the henderson bottoms wide track of flats off the ohio with several small feeder creeks....
Caught 6 bass 5 gooduns for a river and one mean ole gar :twisted: all were fat and sassy thats the way dim river fish are.... tried several different lures but the shakeyhead with a bluefleck berkley powerbuilt werm was werkin best.. caught all in 8 to 14 feet of water off rocky points....water temps ranged from 82 up creeks to 85 on the river.....................................................JIGGY

https://s702.photobucket.com/albums/ww23/jigster60/august%2029th%202010/

PS; look at the lil spot fattest lil fish i think i ever caught I weighed the lil sucker he was 13 inches long and weighed just a lil over 2 pounds.... He had really been feedin good...its lil belly was as fat as my fist looked like it had swallowed a softball :lol:

Way to go Jiggy......Love river fishin'....but I've been skunked all year on the rivers. (Done alright on a few lakes) Not giving up though.

Nice catching. Sorry to hear about you and the bride, I pray both of you keep getting better.

Doug

Latest posts