Alloway Lake (New Jersey) 9/21

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fish devil

Reaction score
:twisted: 7:30-1:30 Sunny, moderate wind, 50-78 air temps, 69-74 water temps, stained water. This is my second trip to this SJ public lake. The bait fish(shad) were breaking all over the lake. Worked the deeper area near the spillway first. Started on top with a buzzbait, then to a liplesss crank and finally to a SK 10+ crank. Nothing. Picked up my jig setup and headed to the wood. That was the right move. I ended up catching six bass spread throughout the lake with a 3/8 oz. Booyah jig/zoom chunk. All fish were TIGHT to wood. One real good one at 5lb 2oz., another decent one and the rest around 12". (Check back for more reports this week.)

Attachments

• SJPublicPuff008.jpg
    SJPublicPuff008.jpg
    132.3 KB · Views: 205
  • SJPublicPuff004.jpg
    SJPublicPuff004.jpg
    156.7 KB · Views: 205
  • SJPublicPuff003.jpg
    SJPublicPuff003.jpg
    91.5 KB · Views: 205
  • SJPublicPuff002.jpg
    SJPublicPuff002.jpg
    79.3 KB · Views: 205
  • SJPublicPuff001.jpg
    SJPublicPuff001.jpg
    53.1 KB · Views: 205
WTG - I love how you pull those pigs out on the jig in those shallow lakes. Bet those bass have seen 1000 senko type baits and spinner baits but very few jigs with trailers

=D> =D> =D> WTG FD.....................................................................................JIGGY

Way to go FD, I see it still has the "water meal" A couple buddies went last Friday and landed 30 bass, heavest 2 lb, shows me it is a great fishery and hasnt lost a lick since it was down, all fish were caught on traps.

Latest posts