SKUNK OVER! 5 pounds 12 ounces

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jim

TinBoats Supporter
Reaction score
Finally a fish worthy of a report. It felt nice to get back into the swing of things, the way they are supposed to be.

Woke the daughter up early in the morning and decided to take her fishing. I set her up with a float and fly and was just praying for a sunfish or two. I did bring my rod since it was already rigged up from my trip to NJ last week. I had on a wacky rigged JDBaits red shad 5-inch stick bait that I "Borrowed" from Denny while in NJ.

He knows red shad is my favorite goto bait color of all time. First cast and this happens:

DSC00609.jpg

DSC00608.jpg

DSC00610.jpg

DSC00612.jpg

And my photographer/fishing partner of the day.
DSC00613.jpg

You think I was happy? :LOL2:
It has been a few years since I caught a bass of substance.

Caught a couple of pickerel but my focus was on Marianna. I wanted her to catch a fish. Two fish came unbuttoned but she was excited that she finally felt what the "Tug" on the other end feels like.

Thanks JDBaits for now making my favorite color, hopefully you will add them to the list of color choices available.

Awesome fish,smashes the skunk.
Glad your daughter was there to see you in your glory,nice pics.

Whoa.... Nice Pig Jim!

Cute photographer too! She did a fine job on recording the catch =D>

That my friend is a certified PIGGY!!!!!!, Glad you had a chance to get out with the daughter, Soon it will be her turn, hang in there honey!!!!!!

Latest posts