Giampietro Park

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shamoo

Reaction score
Took a little ride to find and check out the Place, bank fished and managed 1 bass (4" Senco). Later after dinner I hit a local lake and managed 3 bass (5" Venom Stick bait).
GIAMPIETRO PARK
shamoo279.jpg

LOCAL LAKE
shamoo280.jpg

shamoo281.jpg

shamoo282.jpg

one100grand said:
Nice fish, how were you rigging?
Grand, they were all texas rigged on a 3/0 Gammy EWG. At Giampietro there was a tree laying down in the water my buddy just got done hammering both sides with a spinner bait with no results, we moved up from that spot for a couple minutes with no success, I decided to move again and had to pass the tree, thought umm maybe the fish werent chasing so I decided to Senko it, first cast, tap, pulled it over a branch and she hit it.

The local lake(dont know the name) I was throwing a baby one minus, noticed a couple swirls by the lilly pads, picked up the spinning rod, threw the Venom stick bait at the swirl and she hit. This also happened on the other two bass but different spots. I always keep my eyes and ears open, Ya never know. :mrgreen:

Latest posts