See what a TinBoats Sweatshirt can do for you!

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Captain Ahab

Reaction score
30 lber

Fisherprice3.jpg

28 and a 25 lbers
Fisherprice3-1.jpg

Nice fisheys Dave! =D> =D> Must have been the combined power of the tinboats sweatshirt and the tinboats tattoo that you got that one night on the Cape! (I have pictures but this is a PG site) :LOL2: :LOL2:

Will you take me fishing? I don't even need to catch stripers like that, just seeing them caught would be awesome. Very nice fish =D> =D> =D>

one100grand said:
Will you take me fishing? I don't even need to catch stripers like that, just seeing them caught would be awesome. Very nice fish =D> =D> =D>

What are you doing this Friday - you could be here catching and it is not that long of a drive (3 hours)

Captain Ahab said:
FishingCop said:
Bif fat ones =D> Can I catch some half that size with a TinBoats T-shirt?????

It does not work like that

However, if you get a TinBoats.net Tattoo. . . . . . .

Okay, the T-shirt AND tattoo will get me the big ones, right?? I have the T-shirt - Jim, how much for the tattoo?? :)

Captain Ahab said:
one100grand said:

What are you doing this Friday - you could be here catching and it is not that long of a drive (3 hours)

Sadly I'm working a company event...if you're serious, I could definitely make it up the following weekend...

Ahab forgot to mention what a tacklewarehouse sweatshirt can do

DSC00366.jpg

Actually I just watched on the trip, I had no action at all. It was alot of fun seeing the fish smash at the bunker on top though. I was glad to take some pics with the fish though :mrgreen:

We also had the luxury of fishing with the guy that is on captain ahab's avatar. He was on a head boat with us last spring. It was a shock when we saw him walking down to the dock to fill the charter. He liked to call things cocknockers, very entertaining :lol:

backtobackcocknockersa.jpg

one100grand said:
Captain Ahab said:
one100grand said:

Sadly I'm working a company event...if you're serious, I could definitely make it up the following weekend...

I am serious - let me know

Latest posts