Fishing today 7/19

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

begs

Reaction score
Well my son insisted we go out fishing today, I was like are you crazy it is steaming hot outside.

So we ended up going think we are not going to get anything from the shore line after a couple flips here and a couple cranks there I was like man it is too dang hot, at least there was overcast,

All of a sudden my son YELLS FISH ON!!!!

He is reeling and drag is just a ripping and he yells after i hear a splash. Dad I am going to need help hurry come quick..

I walk over there he has the fish at shore, I was like **** that is a nice fish, Dive on my stomach and pull it out of the water. He is pumped im pumped for him.

whip out the tape and the scale to no avail it is a 20" 5lb lrg mouth fatty a really really nice looking fish. After getting the crankbait out of its mouth (which the fish inhaled) and a few pics it was alive and kicking I asked him what he wanted to do with it.. He said you got pics lets let it go...He talked about that fish the whole day and bragged that my dad has never caught a bass this big....

The end

Will have pics up tomorrow

Sounds awesome, I wish my son would "get into" fishing. He would rather play the X-Box. Now my Daugher on the other hand loves fishing and askes to go everyday. Cant wait for the pics, I wanna see the HAWG.

2011-07-18124428-1.jpg

2011-07-18124130-1.jpg

2011-07-18124420-1.jpg

that's sweet! thanks for sharing!

i can't wait for my sons to be old enough to take fishing.