A Cursed Tin??

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BaitCaster

Reaction score
Last August on a camping trip I took one of my nephews out fishing a couple of times. We got skunked every time. His mother tells me later that he has very bad luck fishing. Well, last time I caught a fish was the day before he set foot in my boat. In fact, I haven't caught a single fish since fishing with him! Could my tin be cursed? How do you get rid of a fisherman's curse? Help!

Does this kid take bananas with him when he goes fishing? Have you had any bananas in your boat?

If you answered yes to either of these questions you will need to hire a Haitian Voodoo Priest to cast the banana demons out of your boat!!! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

It'll probably cost you 3 live chickens and a goat.

jigngrub said:
Does this kid take bananas with him when he goes fishing? Have you had any bananas in your boat?

If you answered yes to either of these questions you will need to hire a Haitian Voodoo Priest to cast the banana demons out of your boat!!! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

It'll probably cost you 3 live chickens and a goat.

I was just going to say the same thing. :LOL2:

:idea: I can remove curse. usually takes 5-10 years. when can you bring boat? this service is not guaranteed, and there will be no charge!

My buddy raised a huge fuss when I brought a bananna on his boat. I had never heard this crazy myth but I took it to the next level. I printed a bunch of bananna stickers and stuck a couple inside his live well, rod locker, and finally underneith his boat. I thought it was just hilarious but he did not. I still laugh thinking about his reaction.

As far as your boat problem, sit down and have a serious talk with the boat. Be nice to her and maybe give her a pat on the transom, possibly some new tackle for her to hold for you. Make her feel good then take her fishing. If that does not work, I recommend a 2.5" hole saw and a good life jacket for you. :wink:

last time i hit a dry spell, just threw out a worm/bobber and into the rod holders,cracked a few beers and relaxed for a few hours.even if you get skunked, its still a nice stress free day out on the water,as long as you don't think about fishing.

Here is MORE than anyone could possibly want to know about removing curses. And some people ( not me) actually believe in this stuff..... Ha Rich

https://www.globalpsychics.com/enlightening-you/metaphysics/being-psychic/remove-curses.shtml

richg99 said:
Here is MORE than anyone could possibly want to know about removing curses. And some people ( not me) actually believe in this stuff..... Ha Rich

https://www.globalpsychics.com/enlightening-you/metaphysics/being-psychic/remove-curses.shtml

Hmmm, I couldn't bring myself to read the whole article. I'll be putting the boat up for the winter this weekend. Maybe I will perform a brief "service".

Latest posts