Finally a picture!!!

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kentuckybassman

Reaction score
Went with my boys and the wind was blowing about 20 to 25 mph and the boys gave up but I had that gut feeling to stay a while and it payed off. Sorry the picture isn't real good but I didn't want to leave it floppin around on the ground.

Attachments

• march-june 2008 008 (Small).jpg
    march-june 2008 008 (Small).jpg
    49.5 KB · Views: 778
I was using a red spinnerbait that I usually fish at night with a huge blade but since the water was muddy and the bass are still pretty lethargic I decided to use it.
I was using a Wave brand Tiki Stick the other day before the rain but I didn't have my camera.

nice fish.. good job fighting the wind

Esquire if you need a red spinner bait I could have CHUCK NORRIS
round house kick you in the spleen

Wayne

lol redbug im not sure how that would help him get a red spinnerbait, but i guess he wouldnt need much after that

Nice fish. What was the total length on it? It is hard to tell with the picture being that way. Its beem pretty windy here also and I know how the kids felt. Wind Blows!

redbug said:
nice fish.. good job fighting the wind

Esquire if you need a red spinner bait I could have CHUCK NORRIS
round house kick you in the spleen

Wayne

I feel like that already happened Wayne, but hey, thanks for the offer :D

kentuckybassman said:
FishinsMyLife317 said:
Nice bass! How much do you think that one went?
Probably around 5 1/2 or 6.
I need to get some scales huh??
No, then you'll see that all your estimating is a pound or two on the high side :lol: or atleast that's what happened to me. I thought that bass looked like a seven to me. It's a great fish either way

Latest posts