Pike action was hot today on St Clair

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
awesome fish! That fourth one almost whacked you in the face, lol. I went out in Ohio and caught myself 30 white bass and stripers, but I'd trade those for a big pike any day :)

I had to watch the video with no sound (at work) but it was still awesome.

I love it when people take nice videos of fishing, edit them well and post them for others to see. Great job!!!!

Nice catch! =D>

How has the blue-green algie affected the fishing in that lake? Western Erie is really getting hit hard. The way the local eco-guys are talking, they make it sound like St. Clair is dead, and Erie will be empty water in a few years. :?

Frogman Ladue said:
Nice catch! =D>

How has the blue-green algie affected the fishing in that lake? Western Erie is really getting hit hard. The way the local eco-guys are talking, they make it sound like St. Clair is dead, and Erie will be empty water in a few years. :?

No algie problem so far. I wouldn't take anything eco-guys say they are full of sh@#$ most of the time just to get their theory recognized so they can make a ton of money and control the government through laws. Just my opinion.

Latest posts