21.5" smallouth

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Zum

Reaction score
Started off parting my rope when I launched and the boat went adrift,had my rods tangled up,cut a lure out of a rod sock and parted the line too,line in my trolling motor,white caps,blowing,crazy day...anyways
This is what it looked like to start off
se15 (2).JPG
Then this roled in with some thunder and lightning,
se15 (3).JPG
it poured with the lighting,chasing me back to the launch,once the boat was on the trailer it stopped and there was a nice sunset...even typing this,I having a hard time
se15 (1).JPG
In between all that,I landed a pile of small bass and a few pickerel.Except for these pictures,taking off the video,I forgot to take a picture:(but there is a video,the end has the nice smallie
21.5.png
n1.png
[youtube]CBja4zeLWq8&feature=share&list=UUKNJyqMRClrjQwSRnjvmBbg[/youtube]

Thanks fellas.
Went last Fri. in the rain...only brought a flyrod and boy was I tired(mentaly and physically)
Landed a bunch but mostly small and by small I mean 5" fish,only acouple at about 1.5lbs.It's been awhile since I landed such small fish,probably because of the lures I normally throw and man,it was starting to be a pain.(mentally)
Physically,throwing a fly for 6 or so hours is tiresome.Seen fish busting at baitfish and struggling to get the fly there,messing up and snarlings up.Next time I'll bring another rod and some lures because that fly fishing is tough.

Killer fish, what was that contraption that you used to measure him on looked like some kind of planter with a ruler in the bottom.

Gramps50 said:
Killer fish, what was that contraption that you used to measure him on looked like some kind of planter with a ruler in the bottom.
Good eye,thats exactly what it is...a cheap plastic planter box,with one of those sticker rulers attached to the bottom.
It works great,holds the fish still for a good measurement,plus in the summer when the aluminum gets hot,I add abit of water to it and the fish don't have to bake on the deck.(possible less stress)