A great day at the lake

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

switchback

Reaction score
Well, My fishing buddy hasn't been able to go fishing because they just had a baby, and I haven't been in 3 weeks because I've been really busy. I decided to go today to take a break. I have been living in Texas for the past eight years and only started fishing (like I used to) last year, so this was one of the best days at the lake in a longggggggggg time.

I didn't have a scale with me so I'm guessing on wieght but I'm close.
I caught (and released)
1 - 5 lb bass
1 - 3 lb bass
1 - 2 lb bass
5 - 1 lb bass
about 7 sand bass (white bass)

a few pics of the biggest one

Attachments

• large bass (Small).jpg
    large bass (Small).jpg
    52.6 KB · Views: 144
  • large bass 2 (Small).jpg
    large bass 2 (Small).jpg
    24.2 KB · Views: 144
Thanks for moving it Jim. I have to click on the x and show pic to get the first pic to show. This is a pic of the bait bass colored bomber A. It's always been one of the best fish catching lures besides a pumpkin lizard, or black worm. Everyone was along the banks fishing except me. I was trolling along in the middle of the lake hitting a stump and drop off. I still haven't put my fish finder on so I found some drop offs by trolling.

crankbait (Small).jpg

Ohhhh by the way I usually upgrade my crank baits with larger hooks but you will get the wear on the paint that you see in the pic. I was losing alot of fish before I started doing this.

Latest posts