It was a very good July this year

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

richg99

Reaction score
As I posted earlier in the month, an old fisherman convinced me to start fishing much deeper than I had been. The end results of his suggestion were over 50 LM bass caught and released.

It is a bit boring to be dragging worms on the bottom compared to winding and cranking, but my wrists appreciated the rest. Only a few bass out of this group were caught on a topwater.

Nine out of 50+ during July.

Attachments

• July Bass COLLAGE.jpg
    July Bass COLLAGE.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 786
Terrific results. You are definitely in the zone. I'm jealous.

I've been held up from getting out due to contractors being in the house. I was hoping for tomorrow, but this morning I was told the painting contractor would probably need to come back in the morning. So maybe Monday!

Doesn't the painter know that you want to go fishing? Can't he work at night and get done so you can do your thing? Some people have no appreciation for the necessities of life.

Ha Ha Thanks.

richg99 said:
Doesn't the painter know that you want to go fishing? Can't he work at night and get done so you can do your thing? Some people have no appreciation for the necessities of life.

Ha Ha Thanks.
Fish at night duh

Great job on the lmb

Captain Ahab said:
richg99 said:

Ha Ha Thanks.
Fish at night duh

Great job on the lmb

Can't -- I go golfing at night. Saves on green fees. :LOL2:

Latest posts