Unwanted Tradition

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LDUBS

TinBoats Supporter
Reaction score
Mrs. Ldubs and I went to one of my favorite lakes yesterday for a big Nada. Seems like every year my first fishing outing is a skunk. Not a tradition I want to continue, but it is safe for another year.

Truth be told, I wasn’t aware that the chips Mrs. Ldubs slipped into the cooler were fish skins. As everyone knows, that is a big no-no. That is the only logical explanation why we didn’t catch anything.

We will turn it around on the next trip.

Fish Skins.jpg

In Thailand where i live fish skin is a very popular snack :) they have them at restaurant tables as a starter snack sometimes :)

fishingkris said:
In Thailand where i live fish skin is a very popular snack :) they have them at restaurant tables as a starter snack sometimes :)

Hi FishinKris. Believe it or not, Mrs Ldubs bought several bags of these while we were in Singapore. There is a brand she can get here but it is super expensive.

BTW, after Singapore we were in Phuket. We flew home Feb 7 right before the stuff hit the fan.

Hope you guys are doing OK over there.

[/quote]

Hi FishinKris. Believe it or not, Mrs Ldubs bought several bags of these while we were in Singapore. There is a brand she can get here but it is super expensive.

BTW, after Singapore we were in Phuket. We flew home Feb 7 right before the stuff hit the fan.

Hope you guys are doing OK over there.
[/quote]

I live up north in Chiang Mai but we where down at Phuket last week when its startet to get bad - so we are now back up north and are all OK :)

Latest posts