TinBoats.net Box Pass #2(Complete!)

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wasilvers

Reaction score
Thanks to ihavenoideawhattoput - the Tinboats.net box is on pass #2!

The box has no less than 10 items in it. The person receiving the box will take a few items and replace them with new or used items of similar or greater value, they will then pass it to the next person on the list. Once the list is posted on here I will scramble the list and edit this post. ALWAYS check this post before mailing. There is no benefit to signing up last.

RULES:
1. Participants should live in the continental US.

2. You must have 10 posts in the last month.

3. Each person has 5 days to reship the box to the next person on the list. When you receive the box, please PM the next on the list for thier address, If you don't get a response, please post in the thread and then PM the next person on the list.

4. Use USPS to ship the box.

5. Your puts MUST be of greater or equal value to your takes. Do not replace quality by quantity. Please all items related to post on TinBoats.net

6. Each participant must PM the tracking number to the next person next in line.

7. When the box hits the end of the list I don't want it back so whoever is last ends up with the contents of the box (hopefully it's someone either new or having a rough time with their budget).

8. It is prefered that the last member with the box starts the pass over with a new box and post.

9. Pass starts when there are 10 members on the list below. Please copy the list and add you name.

10. Have fun with it.

1 ) wasilvers (DONE)
2) Usmctanker (DONE)
3) lswoody (DONE)
4) ejones1961 (DONE)
5) Troutman3000 (DONE)
6) Captain Ahab (DONE)
7) ihavenoideawhattoput (DONE)
8 ) fender66 (DONE)
9) cavman138 (DONE)
10) dixie_boysles (DONE)

I want to get the fist box mailed on Monday if there are enough signed up. If there is not enough participation I will close the thread and keep the box :lol: I'm out till Sunday night, so ask ihavenoideawhattoput any questions in the meantime.

Please feel free to start your own box pass after this one is full.

I'm in!

Capt. The box started out as a smaller $5 flat rate box. Standard shipping rate box would be MUCH better. I shat myself when I saw the upgraded box.

Don't worry too much, I'm pulling one or two of the bigger items (like lure retriever) - they're just was I was looking for! It will all fit in the end.

As to the picture, I just copied the prior rules - we can add that as a rule if 'idontknow...' agrees- it's kind of his baby.

I'll sit this go round out. Although it only cost me $5.62 last time through my work account... :D :mrgreen:

ejones1961 said:
Why do you need 10 posts. I get on here plenty just dont have that much to say.

I originaly said 10 post because it was for active members, this is not my boxpass but I would say with 200+ post you should qualify. I'll let Waslivers be the judge.

ejones1961 said:
Why do you need 10 posts. I get on here plenty just dont have that much to say.

I would think after being a member for over two years you should qualify... Just my .02

10 posts is to make sure you are active and not just joining to see what you can get. It would be sad to have a member take the box and run :|

But as you have been here for 2+ years and have 200+ posts, I've made the executive decision that you are in!

So the list is locked. I'm in training all day today, and hunting all weekend. I'll post the random order, and when I return on Monday the box will be on it's way!

Will

Latest posts