Tackle Warehouse Shirt for You?

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Captain Ahab

Reaction score
I have a brand new never been worn Tackle Warehouse shirt up for grabs

Only catch is it is a Medium - so unless you can fit a Medium please do not play

Ok -to win this shirt get the most new members to sign up in the next seven days - invite your friends, co-workers, pets anything you want

They have to sign up and post that you sent them here

Starts now ends April 4, 2012

One more thing - please post on this thread when you have someone join so i can track it.

I will select a random winner and mail them the shirt

BassAddict said:
Ohhh ohhhh ohhh IN!

1st - who are you gonna get to join - will you resort to another "buy a friend: program (and this time make sure they send you a live friend - blow up dolls do not count

2nd - It is a Medium size shirt - no way your body gonna fit into it -

3rd - You keep trying to get me banned - 'nuff said!

My friends are afraid to sign up. They think they are going to become obsessed with marine-related do-it-yourself projects or fishing. I'll keep working on them, though.

HOUSE said:
My friends are afraid to sign up. They think they are going to become obsessed with marine-related do-it-yourself projects or fishing. I'll keep working on them, though.

House - it is OK to tell us the truth - you friends are scared off by Popeye and his leagues of minions!

MinionGroup.jpg

Captain Ahab said:
RobbyFlies said:
Kochy sent me here, just saying!

Welcome to TB

Where are you from?

New York. Don't fish much here, but I do go to Pennsylvania when it's warm and a good time. It's where I caught my first fish.

So am I qualified for this shirt? I check out Tackle Warehouse online, and it looks like I'm buying some tackle from there. They look pretty nice.

BassAddict said:
Loggerhead Mike said:
With armpit stains or without?

:LOL2:

Ahab usually charges extra for stains

That idea has already been taken. Ahab needs to be more original with his marketing ideas.

Attachments

• energy-drink-sweaty-t-shirt-small-60953.jpg
    energy-drink-sweaty-t-shirt-small-60953.jpg
    44.6 KB · Views: 1,374

Latest posts