TinBoats.net Box Pass #6

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JonBoatfever

Reaction score
TinBoats.net Box Pass #6

I am at the end of box 5, so I will start a new one!

Since there has been interest by several to get into TinBoats.net Box Pass #5....this will be the continuation of Box Pass #5. Add your name to the list and when there's 10...we'll get started.

Taken from previous Box Pass rules.

The box has no less than 10 items in it. The person receiving the box will take a few items and replace them with new or used items of similar or greater value, they will then pass it to the next person on the list. Once the list is posted on here I will scramble the list and edit this post. ALWAYS check this post before mailing. There is no benefit to signing up last.

RULES:
1. Participants should live in the continental US.

2. You must have 10 posts in the last month.

3. Each person has 4 days to reship the box to the next person on the list. When you receive the box, please PM the next on the list for their address, If you don't get a response, please post in the thread and then PM the next person on the list.

4. Use USPS Flat rate box $10.95 for shipping.

5. Your puts MUST be of greater than or equal value to your takes. Do not replace quality by quantity. PLEASE NO JUNK, keep it to items that you would use or wanted to use. Please all items related to post on TinBoats.net.

6. Each participant must PM the tracking number to the next person next in line.

7. When the box hits the end of the list I don't want it back so whoever is last ends up with the contents of the box (hopefully it's someone either new or having a rough time with their budget).

8. The last member with the box should start the pass over with a new box and post.

9. Pass starts when there are 10 members on the list below. Please copy the list and add you name.

10. Have fun with it.

1) Gramps50
2) vahunter
3) Kochy
4) fool4fish1226
5) sixgun86
6) recon
7) Buddychrist
8 ) acabtp
9) Sawdust Farmer
10) heycookieman

Lets fill this thing up! I won't be able to send it off when I get it until this one is full!

1) JonBoatfever
2) Gramps50
3) vahunter
4) Kochy
5)
6)
7)
8 )
9)
10)

I will do it again lets get some more salty guys in on this one. :)

1) JonBoatfever
2) Gramps50
3) vahunter
4) Kochy
5) fool4fish1226
6)
7)
8 )
9)
10)

wihil said:
Is this stuff for bass fishing or can guys that fish other species get in on this? :D

there is a lot of bass fishing stuff in here, but there is also a lot of boating stuff too! I will post pics, and the link to the previous box pass.

Here is the link to the previous box pass-
https://www.tinboats.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=60&t=24850&start=75

The picture shown is not the most recent, but the most recent posted. It has gone by another member after that. He just did not have time to post pictures. I will post pictures in both threads when it arrives.

Attachments

• boxpass5.jpg
    boxpass5.jpg
    178.7 KB · Views: 2,559
So, unfortunately, I am having problems with my computer and/or camera and I can't download the pictures :( :( ... however, I promise it is now 10x better than the previous pictures. I added a lot of plastics and some rod sleeves, worm binders, and dozens of assorted hard baits including jigs, jerk baits and many more. I only took a few things. I took some swim baits, reel oil, a 12v plug and assorted plastics. Anyway, I hope this thing gets filled up quick so it can keep going!

1) JonBoatfever
2) Gramps50
3) vahunter
4) Kochy
5) fool4fish1226
6) Sixgun
7) recon
8 )
9)
10)

Yeah I'd really like to be # 10 to rig out the mirrocraft but I didn't know the last person got the whole box until it was too late

Beggars can't be choosers so its fine

Latest posts