Rod Saver Vertical Mount Rod Holders

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BassBlaster

Reaction score
Well, as some of you know, I recently finished my build. I have a few items left over that I decided not to use or cant use on my boat. Since TinBoats made my build possible, I wanna give back with a couple of contests. This first one is for a set of Rod Saver vertical mounts that holds 6 rods. It looks like this...https://www.rodsaver.com/04_rodsaver/vmrs.html. This is a brand new set in an unopened package. I'll cover shipping to the winner. Please, if you dont want these or cant use these, dont get in and stop another member from winning that wants to use them.

My contest will be for the longest crappie caught in April 2013. That means from now till the 30th of this month. To enter post a picture of a crappie on a rule so the length can clearly be seen. To weed out anyone posting pictures from 5 years back, your screen name must also be on a sheet of paper in the pic. That means write your screen name on a piece of paper and put it in your tackle box or on your boat now if you wanna participate. That way it is readily available when you catch that monster crappie!! You dont have to give a story about the fish but if youd like to share, please do. You can post as many crappie as you want. If you post a nice one today and catch a nicer one tomorrow, by all means, post it up. You'll still only win one prize but....

Rules...
Must have at least 25 posts prior to posting your pic.
Must have at least 5 posts this month.
Pic must be of a crappie on a rule or next to a rule where accurate length can be determined.
Pic must contain a paper with your TB's screen name on it.
Must live in the continental US if youd like me to cover the shipping.
Keep this fun and post big crappie!!

Thank you for the great offer to the Tin Boats community. I would like to give it a shot, but where I fish the lakes are still covered with ice. ](*,)

BassBlaster said:
bigwave said:
We dont have any crappie on the flats.......... :lol: Nice of you to do this =D>
Come on now, that boat will float on fresh water too!!
Yes, But I am not even sure if we have crappie here, I know I hear of guys talking about catching shellcrackers, and specs, I guess those are crappies. who knows.

Those are nice. That bottom one is a pig!!! I do have issue with you making those purty crappie pose with a Busch can, especially when you have the best can in your avatar!! I prefer Yuengling Light though. Hey, how long is that one on bottom? If nothing else your pic has pushed me over the edge. I was planning to take my boat on its maiden voyage tomorrow at my favorite crappie hole. A storm came through last night and now its cold. I was rethinking my plans but now I think I'll go!!

The bottom one was just over a 12" ruler. The weather has been all over the place here too. Been tough chasing the warmer water around the lakes. Been mostly in the channels.

Wow, it looks much bigger. Still a nice one. I hope I catch one like it tomorrow!! The lake I'm going to tomorrow is very shallow and we have had 70 and 80 degree temps for the past 2 weeks prior to this cold front so Im hoping the temps are up there. If nothing else I still get to be on my boat for the first time in 3 years and play with me new FF!!!

Hey linehand, you have a use for these rod holders? No one else seems interested and you at least posted a pic of some crappie so Im sending them to you if you want them. PM your shipping address and Ill get it to the PO later this week.

Been having a blast on my little boat and been on some crappie. Our lakes here in central OH are really gettin hot for crappies.

Heres a 13" Fish Ohio, I got yesterday afternoon.

20130429_140243.jpg

Heres a mess I got today including a couple over 12".

DSC01801.JPG

DSC01799.JPG

Nice haul! The weather has finally come around here. This time of year is a blast for crappie... Thanks man! I'll PM you.

Latest posts