Tin boats Box pass #10

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kochy

Reaction score
Ladies and Gents, it's time for Tinboat's Box Pass #9. Same rules as the previous Box Passes except this one is only opened to previous Box Pass participants, due to BP #7 going missing and the others going MIA for quite some time.

Taken from previous Box Pass rules.

The box has no less than 10 items in it. The person receiving the box will take a few items and replace them with new or used items of similar or greater value, they will then pass it to the next person on the list. Once the list is posted on here I will scramble the list and edit this post. ALWAYS check this post before mailing. There is no benefit to signing up last.

RULES:
1. Participants should live in the contiguous US.

2. You must have 10 posts in the last month.

3. Each person has 4 days to reship the box to the next person on the list. If for any reason you need to delay this shipping please let someone know. When you receive the box, please PM the next on the list for their address, if you don't get a response, please post in the thread and then PM the next person on the list.

4. Use USPS Flat rate box $16.85 for shipping. Interesting shipping was $10.95 when we first started the Box Passes.

5. Your puts MUST be of greater than or equal value to your takes. Do not replace quality by quantity. PLEASE NO JUNK, keep it to items that you would use or wanted to use. Please all items related to post on TinBoats.net.

6. Each participant must PM the tracking number to the next person next in line.

7. When the box hits the end of the list I don't want it back so whoever is last ends up with the contents of the box (hopefully it's someone either new or having a rough time with their budget).

8. The last member with the box should start the pass over with a new box and post.

9. Pass starts when there are 10 members on the list below. Please copy the list and add you name.

10. Have fun with it.

10. Kochy

Curious as to why it is open only to "previous Box Pass Participants" ?
Although the required shipping method costing $16.95 is a bit much.
Tim

[url=https://www.tinboats.net/forum/viewtopic.php?p=353757#p353757 said:
earl60446 » 27 May 2014, 11:17[/url]"]Curious as to why it is open only to "previous Box Pass Participants" ?
Although the required shipping method costing $16.95 is a bit much.
Tim
Read the very first paragraph it explains why

The rules need to be updated/amended.

For example, look at rule 7 and then see that Kochy is listed as number 10 on the list of pass participants. I think he has defaulted to being the caretaker of the Box pass - not an issue whatsoever just an indication that the rules need to be updated, cleaned and amended.

Also, for the last pass the second sentence of rule 2 was scrubbed which allowed for a better rule 10.

$.02

[url=https://www.tinboats.net/forum/viewtopic.php?p=354105#p354105 said:
lswoody » Yesterday, 22:02[/url]"]I have no problem with Heycookieman getting in on this if no one else does. What u guys think??
Me either

Latest posts