It is currently 20 Mar 2019, 10:06
Join the free forum or login with your account and the annoying banner goes away

mud-skipper

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Page 2 of 2 [ 20 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
PostPosted: 08 Mar 2019, 03:00 

if you refuse to let chinese manufactured/supplied stuff into your house,it will have a whole lot of empty in it.

PostPosted: 08 Mar 2019, 07:16 

bcbouy wrote:
if you refuse to let chinese manufactured/supplied stuff into your house,it will have a whole lot of empty in it.

There's always vintage stuff to buy, do that for 5 years and see how thing change.

Gary (in South Florida)

PostPosted: 08 Mar 2019, 11:03 

pass.i don't want my place looking like a grandmothers museum.can you imagine trying to watch an old console tv after watching your big screen oled 4k? i don't care where the parts from it are manufactured,it is awesome to behold.

Last edited by bcbouy on 08 Mar 2019, 11:07, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: 08 Mar 2019, 11:05 

I feel no sympathy for these companies who tried to profit at the consumer's expense and signed up to manufacture in China without understanding the different legal system in place there first. They're getting a taste of their own medicine now.

Plenty of quality goods come out of China, but you have to know what the standard is they're being manufactured to. Figuring that out across a language barrier isn't impossible, but it does take effort.

For Sale - Custom Hand Tied Jigs, Bladed Jigs,Custom Rods

2002 Alumacraft 1436LT w/ 1984 Mariner Tiller Converted to Remote & 55# Minn Kota Terrova 12v (removable)

1985 Bass Tracker III - Restoration w/ 1988 Mercury 60hp

PostPosted: 15 Mar 2019, 07:58 

bcbouy wrote:
pass.i don't want my place looking like a grandmothers museum.can you imagine trying to watch an old console tv after watching your big screen oled 4k? i don't care where the parts from it are manufactured,it is awesome to behold.

You mis-understand "vintage" Anything older than 3 years or so if not updated with current gizmos regardless WHERE it's made if kept and not updated for 5 years the source for NEW stuff would collapse without buyers.

Gary (in South Florida)

Page 2 of 2 [ 20 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2