Your ONE favorite rod that you own TODAY?

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Loomis Shakey Head rod with a 8030 Pflueger Supreme spinning reel, and 6lb Y/Z hybrid.

Not the most sensitive rod I have but it more than makes up for it in being the perfect length, balance, action, and weight.

I've since decided to spend less money on rods, and am going to start buying cheaper. Next rod is going to be a St Croix Mojo, or maybe Premier in 7' medium, spinning

I love my Shakespear Durango medium action 6'6" rods....very inexpensive rod for spinning reel... I figure I will probably brake the thing when I close the tail gate on it or step on it in the boat...So buy one that works and don't pay to much for it . That way you won't beat yourself up when you brake it.
peace

6'9" Kistler Helium LTA... I've had that rod (with full cork grip) for over 5 years and it is my favorite paired with a 5 year old Daiwa Viento... best shakey head & texas rig rod... reel is heavier than my other setups, but I'll never be without it

6'6" Broadwell Custom spinning rod with a split cork grim on an RX8 Batson Blank. Spooled up with flouro, I can feel a fish fart.

Truckmechanic said:
Gander Mountain Titanium with a Quatum Energy PT baitcaster. I love the feel and action of the rod.

I just looked at those the other day. I don't know if it was the new version, or what but that rod was SWEET!

I may consider one of those too.

My musky rods are Gander Mountain rods.

I would have to say my favorite rod and reel combo would be my ALLPRO 7'11" med blaster crankbait rod and my Diawa Zillion crazy cranker reel
This combo will throw a dt16 a country mile and bring it back to the boat like it is a 16/oz jig

Well My favorite is also the nicest I have ever owned.

Abu Garcia 7'0 M Vendetta, with Revo STX. I have had it for all most a year now, and just figured out that it had centrifugal brake's too. Took it off the standard 3, and put it on 2, and was simply amazed at the casting difference. And I thought I was all ready getting it way out there.

casting - 7'2" MH Fast Shimano Cumara with my Core 100
spinning - 7'6" M-Fast Shimano Cumara with my Stradic ci4 2500

can u tell im a fan of Shimano?

i have 14 rods right now but my favourites are -bait-lamiglass mlb702 7 ft. light with an okuma epixor ef 30 ,flyrod- amundson 10.5 ft, with a dragon wide arbour. salmon-shimano convergence withan abugarcia 6500 rebuilt with s/s components.

Latest posts