How not to check ice....

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wallijig

Reaction score
iced22-o.gif

Ouch that had to hurt!!
Must be something about guys who wear black swim trunks.

here it is so do not have to click link:
drunk-o.gif

Wallijig said:

Bet THIS guy will have some lower back problems later on in life. :shock:

Even at my age, I've already racked up some damage to my back, from all the impact/compression injuries from waterskiing, jet skiing, snow skiing, hydrosliding, wake boarding, tumbling around in the woods running WARSIM/OPPFOR training.

Just about every joint in my body cracks and snaps anymore. Hips, shoulders, wrists, elbows, ankles, knees, you name it, it cracks.

Anytime I squat down, people cringe at the sound of my knees cracking. They ask "Dang, dude, I heard that. Doesn't that hurt?"

Yeah, it does, LOL, but anymore, I'm used to something hurting every day.

As the saying goes: "If I'd known I was gonna live this long, I would have taken better care of myself!!"

Take it from a former professional dumba$$, folks, have fun, but try not to kill your body and use up your luck on stupid things.

Now that's a good way to die real easily. May be a cool video but that is a stupid thing to do even with trained professionals around [-X

Wallijig said:

i bout fell off my chair when i saw that......what was that clown thinking lol! and johnny25's 100% right, that is one of the stupidest things ive ever seen anyone do.....very very dangerous, even if he was only in that hole for a few seconds before they took video of it. if bear gryls tells you it extremely dangerous you better beleive it. although i didnt need to hear him say it. my best freinds dad died from hypothermia when he fell through some ice and they had him pulled out in less than a minute but they couldnt get his body temp back up............

Latest posts