Reaction Strike

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shamoo

Reaction score
This company has a plastic bait out called the dockapede, anyone ever hear of it or use it? Its tail weighted so when you lift the bait and it goes right back where it came from, which I'm assuming will agravate the crap out of the bass and make him strike. :wink:

I'm pretty sure this is a different company Mr. fishin NJ, Its reaction strike not reaction innovation

I looked at the bait and it looks like it it a bit stiff.
It is also not made by the same company that makes the sweet beaver.
Most of these plastics will catch a fish or two. The tail weight isn't new

Wayne

gotta give them the old college try my friend, sometimes stiff can be a good thing :wink:

Wasn't there another soft bait that was supposed to something similar? Flying lure I think it was called. I remember my wife bought some a long time ago and we never caught a thing with them. Anyone else get hooked and buy some? Did they werk for you?

The sales people figured out that the 29.95 price works great My wife bought them for me and a lot of friends found them under the tree as well.
I caught a few fish on them but not many I also have the Banjo minnow and the helicopter lure. the banjo minnow worked well but and the helicopter lure came in a nice Plano box. :lol:
the one tv lure that did work and still sells is the terminator it's my main spinner bait

Wayne

Mr. flounderhead, someone did have it out years ago, flying lure sounds familar to me. the helicopter lure, if my memory serves me right, would flutter down in a spiral, i remember Roland Martin and a couple of his friends got a 20lber on it(helicopter)that was a nice fish SON!!!

definetly getting some and will keep you informed, i got some docks and gazeebos i want to try them on.

Jim said:
These work too (as seen on tv) If your fishing Pike or muskie water, these things do infact work. LOL!

https://www.chuckwoolery.com/motolures.php

Seen someone using those the other day on utube.

Watched Chucky baby on QVC with these things,dude, they look like they would actually work

That sounds like that would be good for the way I fish, I work my pop-r's and frogs sorta the same way. couple pops let it set for a bit and repeat.

The flying lures really works well. We went fishing one day and a freind of mine was using them and we kept harassing him and telling him they were a joke and he wasnt gonna catch any fish using that junk. Well the joke was on us, because his first cast he caught about a 4lb smallie and the action never stopped for him. We broke down and asked if we could try one and he laughed at us said no and continued to catch fish and all we could do was watch. I must say that he did end up going swimming in the middle of Loyalhanna **** that day. His mouth has a way of getting him in trouble. LOL

Man, you guys are tuff up there in tionesta, let me get this straight, you break the guys stones all day, he refuses to lend you the flying lure and you throw him in the drink, ummm, LETS GO FISHING!!!LOL

Latest posts