Mega strike

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sporty

Reaction score
Any comments on this highly advertised product that is used by a few
high tech fisherman. Does it really help on crank baits and on feathers :?: They say a little dab will do you for a long time ,who really knows :?:

Sporty,
I wasn't a big believer in scents, I never used them even though i had purchased many different types.
I picked up A tube of mega strike and put it on my boat but again it sat there.
I was having a tough tournament and couldn't get a bit on a jig st save my life, I was fishing near another boat and we were joking around about who would catch the next fish. we were both using blk/blu jigs and flipping a tree . we made a few flips t the tree without anything hitting . I smeared a dab of mega strike on the jig and pulled two fish out on back to back flips. I wound up culling 1 of those fish and won the tourney.
I have used mega strike ever since..
And yes it works on feathers and I do put it on my crankbaits too
A little bit goes along way.
sorry for the long story..

Wayne

I appreciate your comments, you have answered ALL my questions.
Up here in Canada it sells for $10.00 per tube . which is expensive but I will try it this summer. The Gulp in a bucket sells for $25.00 .I haven't tried that yet . I have tried the gulp with no great results.
Thanks again

I'm still not completely sold on it, but I guess I have no reason not to use it now that everyone says it works. I'll try it today

CB's HawgSauce is the stuff i use. comes in spray and gel formulas, and 4 different scents: garlic, crawfish, honey and shad.

I am not sold on it - but i know it does not hurt!

I used a few of the aforementioned products, Megastrike is decent, some of the others are a scam!

I also made my own garlic scent for soft plastics and had good results. I think it is more masking agent for the plastic and human smell then anything.

But again, it might make the difference in a tough situation

Tried this summer, it didn't seem to make a difference.Now what do I do with all the tubes. I guess put them with all the other lures etc. that I haven't gotten around to using . Familiar story :LMFAO:

Latest posts