New Tackle!

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BaitCaster

Reaction score
Went to Canadian Tire last night to buy light bulbs. Of course, no visit to "The Tire" would be complete without a visit to the tackle wall! I came out with a new pair of Rapala fishing pliers and some mini-spinnerbaits. I've always needed a good set of fishing pliers and you can catch just about anything on these mini-spinnerbaits! I also got some mini-jigs.

Attachments

• pliers2.JPG
    pliers2.JPG
    303.4 KB · Views: 1,077
  • mini-spinner.JPG
    mini-spinner.JPG
    324.4 KB · Views: 1,075
nice! i have an older pair of the Rapala pliers and they get more use than all the expensive ones in my boat/bag

I go threw different pairs of piliers all the time. How much did you pay for your rapala pilers I think I'm gonna have to get me a pair. Its hard to find good cheap pilers that last and don't rust.

bassfishinh123 said:
I go threw different pairs of piliers all the time. How much did you pay for your rapala pilers I think I'm gonna have to get me a pair. Its hard to find good cheap pilers that last and don't rust.

They were $20. Pricey, but worth it IMHO. The long nose will be handy when dealing with toothy critters and it's spring loaded. I also like the belt sheath it came with! Hopefully I will get a chance to use it this weekend!

I have a similar pair of pliers like that. Rapala, but without the long nose. The handles keep turning on me....but they still work. Great stuff.

Nice, I have the same set of pliers. Just noticed today that the metal tab tat springs them open is busted. I tossed them to a guy on another boat who had a pike inhale his crankbait, and apparently the guy broke the **** things :evil:

I love my Leatherman Charge I just wish they would come out with one that has longer jaws for fisherman. Anyone have the Gerber Flik Fish? How is it?

Latest posts